Dallas, TX 75247
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
The Irrigation Technician candidate must be able to provide a high level of service to our internal and external clientele. This position is required to perform installation and or repairs to irrigation systems as directed by the GS Irrigation Manager. The roll requires the ability to communicate your thoughts effectively both orally and in writing order to complete all necessary duties to the highest expectation.
- Produce comprehensive package of irrigation services developed for extensively landscaped, high-end residential properties. Services include: evaluation of existing systems, repairs, modifications and installation.
- Daily management of crew to maximize efficiencies and quality assurance of all work provided to ensure customer satisfaction with Lambert’s products and services.
- High School Diploma
- Landscape Irrigation Technician License
Training and Certifications:
Valid Texas driver’s license and Landscape Irrigation Technician License
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
- Ability to safely and effectively operate typical landscape maintenance equipment as well as trucks and trailers as required to transport materials, personnel and equipment.
- Must be able to produce work within a predetermined budget as well as prioritize tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
- Commitment to produce the highest quality landscape services utilizing environmentally safe management techniques and practices while providing unsurpassed customer service.
- Ability to program irrigation controllers from various manufacturers.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with irrigation components such as controllers, wiring, valves and sensors.
- Knowledge and understanding of all irrigation system emission devices including pop up heads, rotor heads, bubblers, drip tubing and micro spray devices.
- Ability to use 521 locator, station master and toner.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic principles.
- Must be able to keep inventory of irrigation materials on truck organized and produce parts list on a weekly basis.
- Ability to read and understand irrigation plans.
Important Qualities and Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Flexibility to respond to emergency calls on weekends and after hours.
- Ability to give direction and lead irrigation crew members.