- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Antique Rose Emporium
- Dallas Arboretum
- DirtDoctor.com A comprehensive organic resource
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Irrigation Association
- Moore Tree Care
- ISA Texas
- National Spa and Pool Institute/Association of Pool and Spa Professionals
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
- Texas A&M Aggie Horticulture
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Nursery Landscape Association
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Texas Trees Foundation
- Texas Turfgrass Association
- Trinity Blacklands Urban Forestry Council
Category Archives: Employment
The Garden Services Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the financial success, and client satisfaction and client retention of a specific group of assigned Lambert’s maintenance clients. The Garden Services Manager is responsible for excellent client and team communication, discovering, proposing, estimating, selling, coordinating and leading work that will provide successful opportunities for all of the profit centers under the Lambert’s umbrella. The GSM is always looking for opportunities to be helpful, solve problems, and enrich the client’s experience and Lambert’s value for our target client market. The greatest success for the Garden Services Manager will be achieved with the most efficient proposal processes, up-to-date communication tools, and well-trained, responsible production support.
We are currently seeking an experienced sales arborist for the DFW metroplex.
Moore Tree Care is a nationally recognized provider of superior arboriculture services. We provide residential and commercial customers with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, and lawn care services. Join our dedicated and highly skilled team of professionals today. Lambert’s|Moore Arborists are certified experts in tree care and are the sales force for all of our services to residential, commercial, government and other customers and prospects. If you have a proven track record of results selling arbor services, we’d love to speak with you.
Service and grow your assigned territory
* visit properties to diagnose and monitor landscapes
* estimate job costs and provide quotes
* supervise work being performed to ensure work is complete to clients’ satisfaction
* obtain referrals from clients, network, and develop new business
* participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticultural associations, community organizations, garden clubs, trade shows etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
A degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Floriculture, Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences or equivalent experience
* hands-on experience and knowledge of trees; knowledge of ornamentals and turf helpful
* a proven sales record
* great organizational and time-management skills
* an energetic & charismatic personality
* great listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* a love of the outdoors and nature
* Arborist Certification from International Society of Arboriculture or ability to obtain it within 12 months, as well as all other required state certifications/licensing.
* A valid driver’s license