- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Antique Rose Emporium
- Dallas Arboretum
- DirtDoctor.com A comprehensive organic resource
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Irrigation Association
- Moore Tree Care
- ISA Texas
- National Spa and Pool Institute/Association of Pool and Spa Professionals
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
- Texas A&M Aggie Horticulture
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Nursery Landscape Association
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Texas Trees Foundation
- Texas Turfgrass Association
- Trinity Blacklands Urban Forestry Council
Category Archives: Press Clippings Archived
This Paul Fields-designed Italian garden in the middle of Highland Park is the featured cover story in Peachy the magazine’s October/November 2013 edition. See page 80. La Dolce Vita indeed.
If you didn’t catch this week’s Dallas Business Journal interview with our President and Director of Design, Paul Fields, you can read a preview of the article and watch the on-camera interview here:
Are gardens the new living rooms? Lambert’s President and Director of Design Paul Fields thinks so. Check out the Dallas Morning News profile of the award-winning garden trend that allows flow for entertaining outdoors.
The Dallas Morning News showcased the palatial elements of our award-winning formal garden for the Horowitz family.
Park Cities People, December 13, 2013
Lambert’s is kicking off November and veterans month with the article, “Hiring Heroes,” Landscape Management magazine’s cover shout-out to the military vets who serve our nation’s landscape customers after serving our nation. Check out page 18, and an interview with Lambert’s own COO and ex-USAF Theresa Austin who makes outreach to veterans a hiring priority.